|“Don’t use images in your emails”, is what we heard so many times.
Do images cause your emails to go to spam? Should you limit links in emails?
The answers will surprise you. That’s why we’re hosting a free webinar on Tuesday, October 15 at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT). We’ll answer these questions and more hotly-debated email marketing myths.
Save your spot to learn:
· How email templates impact your engagement and inbox placement.
· Common email marketing myths that decrease your opens and clicks.
· How many links and images you should use in your emails.
· Simple ways to make your emails more readable and engaging.
· How to design the perfect email in seconds.
· Design tips to create emails that look great on mobile devices.
We’ll also have live Q&A with 3 email marketing experts — Jesse Kennedy (Creative Director at AWeber), Chris Vasquez (Director of Product at AWeber), and myself (Senior Content Marketing Specialist at AWeber).